Saturday, April 17, 2010

Let's see what you can do..

Yesterday was a really bad day for me.
Well, but it was all my lame fault that I had to go through all those shits.
But well, at least this time, it is worth the wait.

Baobao booked out at freaking 8 plus and we cabbed our way to AMK Hub. After meeting up with JS and friends, we went to Fish and Co. for dinner. It was so filling. We are never able to finish the fries. After dinner, we went to play arcade for awhile and before going in for our movie at 1140pm.

We watched Kick-Ass and it was SO NOT WHAT I HAD EXPECTED. First when I walked into the theatre, there was an M-18 sign, and I none of us even realise that the show was rated M-18. Then just 5 minutes into the movie, there was porn and then throughout the entire show, you can expect as much gore as "Ninja Assassin". And I tell you 'Hit-Girl' was the coolest in the whole movie. But it's really sad that Nicholas Cage ended up like that. But he was a really cool daddy!

Now I'm wondering if there is going to be a part two..

Slept Over at Baobao's place, but I didn't really had a good sleep until just when he was getting ready to go back to camp. What a nice timing... So he tucked me into bed and left when I was half conscious. But menses kept me awake. So I went home myself at 7am.