Monday, March 22, 2010

SUNDAY BOOMS

Baobao and I met Andy for lunch at Marsiling and after lunch, we went back to BB's house to play DOTA. But because BB's house com is too lag, we switched to watching movie after a game of super lag DOTA. Andy taught me how to use Viper, although I am still alot rusty. But I think I will get the hang of it.

BB and I watched a Malay movie, similar to Tom Yum Goong, but the martial art is "Silat". The whole movie was about this guy from Kampung going into the big city to prove that he has grown up. Upon reaching he witness a club dancer getting hit by her boss and he went to up to help. After that it was another hour of boss trying to kidnap the girl because of an ang mo client, and the kampung guy risked his life in the end to saved that dumb girl. Sad ending.

After all that action, we went to play basketball at Fragrant Woods. It has been so long since I last watched them play with such vigor. It was a good game. So good, they almost pulled out their punches if they played just one more match.

It was a tiring day for me.
But it was definitely an exciting one. LOL!

And I remember while walking back to BB's house, we were talking about cars and merit points because we saw a delivery motor taking short cuts through the pedestrian walk way, and I asked if they were caught will they be charged. Then I asked if humans have merit points too, and Andy answered yes, if we walk the highway, all the points will be deducted. It was so freaking funny.