Guys are indeed selfish beings.
They enjoy looking at girls so much but they cannot stand other guys looking at their own girlfriend. So girls are indeed the losers. Either way, they are somehow being owned by the 'lookers'.
I went to Baobao's lame gathering at SAKURA in town and it was fun until when I got really lonely somehow and someone doesn't seem to notice. I mean every girl brought along by their boyfriends has their boyfriends by their side always, but my own boyfriend is always EVERYWHERE. And suddenly I feel so lost. Everytime we go out with a bunch of people, it always ended up this way.
It felt as though I was thrown there to entertain myself. Lame shit.
We watched midnight movie, "The book of Eli" with the few survivors and BB's friend sent us home. The movie kinda bored many people. I even heard snores coming from the side. It was funny and boring. Okay, I am contradicting myself again. I haven't been contacting my friends lately. Let me have enough rest and I'll be on again.