Thursday, March 18, 2010

Plaza Sing

Andy and I accompanied Baobao to Alexandra Hospital yesterday morning for his medical check up. After that we took a bus to Dhoby Ghout and played DOTA in Jcube. I am so freaking happy because I had my first victory in Garena, all thanks to Andy and Baobao.

We waited for the rest to come and we went to Manhattan Fish Market to celebrate Baobao's brother, Teck Wei's birthday. The prices were scary. We went to the arcade to play and Andy played TM3 again. This time he managed to get a 2nd place.

When finally everyone got out of the arcade, we walked around Plaza Sing and gosh, there were really lots of interesting shops out there. I think I can try to sell my teddies there. That is, if I bear to. LOL!

We took the train back to admiralty, then Baobao and I went to buy some food home. Reached his house at 8 plus and after eating, he went to play DOTA while I took a nap. I was really dead yesterday and Baobao woke me up at 10 to send me home. He waited for me to take a bathe and then tucked me into bed.

I love my Michael Pey so much, he's such a sweet man.