My alarm didn't sound in the morning and I woke up by myself at near 1pm. But good thing BB managed to wake up by himself and went back to camp on time. I got Andy to play audition with me in the afternoon and i was trashed. LOL! Expected though..
Initially we wanted to surprise BB at his camp at the time he was booking out. But it was too late for us when BB confirmed the time he was booking out; which was fifteen minutes later. So in the end we decided to meet up at Causeway Point to have dinner together.
Andy wanted to eat long john silver and it was freaking suay to have met that con-bitch there. After our dinner, we quickly left the place and went to walk around the mall. Andy finally bought his new wires (ear-pieces . lol) as quoted from him. We went to TimeZone to play and coincidentally bumped into Elaine, TY and her brother. We screamed like nobody's business. They were waiting for time to pass to watch movie. Haha!
Andy could clear 'Time Crisis 3' without dying at all by himself. OMG!!!!! It was the first time I see such cool stuff lo. He got a really high score and allowed me to use my name. COOL! So people, you must go check out TC3, my name at 6th place. Woots!
I got to play the tank game and oh my god I got such a shock from the impact of the chair. It knocked against the back of my head and I got a shock. But it was fun. Just difficult to control for me. Haha! So funny.
I know what I want for my birthday already.
An Extreme Make-Over. =)
I will become an Unrecognisable beauty for a day.