I'm not feeling well, but I cannot afford to skip school anymore. I don't even know what is my attendence rate now. And exams' coming, I feel so screwed. Accounting ICA this Thursday and Project Presentation this Friday, and 2 more presentation next week. Like omg omg omg !! I've been rushing my report like mad. I know I have been procrastinating and I ought to be ashamed of myself. Shit myself.
I am so stressed.
I have so many things to think of.
It is not that I have nothing better to do.
But I've got too many things to do.
And I have super bad time management.
I need someone to care...
To care if I'm coping well in school.
To care if I need help in my studies.
To care if I'm eating regularly.
To care if I have enough rest.
I need a job badly and I'm not kidding.
I need to get a full rest someday, soon.
I need to burst.
I need to scream.
I need to cry.
I need to be alone...
I think I'm becoming crazy.
I'm using my home desktop now and I would randomly slide my fingers around the mousepad as if I'm using the laptop. What a joke!
Oh did I mention what happened to my beloved laptop?
I sent it for servicing.
YES! I know!
Elaine, Meiting, Clara, Apple, JieYing, Yihuan, Deffany!!!
It's like... FINALLY!!!
I should be able to collect it earliest by next week.