Wednesday, January 20, 2010

HOW TO GO ON?

I feel like I'm beginning to adapt to the recent days...
Everyday is just school and projects and revisions.
Totally no time for other things -
and no interest in any other things.

I may be opting to go S. Korea in the 2nd semester in Year 2.
My parents are very supportive despite my financial difficulty currently.
I'm really stuck in my decision.
I don't know if I should go
or if I should save this money.

I'm still waiting for answers from Deffany.
She is helping me ask her company if I could work with them,
and now she is waiting for their reply.
I really hope they reply positively
and I could go for an interview soon.

I'm really broke.
Walking around Plaza Sing after school
and I couldn't even afford to buy a proper meal for dinner.

Starved myself today.

Receiving Clara's messages made me cheer up a little.
Thanks for the concern.
I will count my attendence properly the next time. LOL!

---------------------------------------------------------

Baobao's stuck in camp for 2 days now.
And he is having a really bad sore throat.
Our conversation is like less than 10 sentences and he had to hang up.
Listening to his voice makes my heart aches.
Listening to him playing maple makes my heart aches even more.
But I have to understand that he's having it hard in there too.
Just hope that he'll recover soon.