Friday, December 18, 2009

I'm not like that

I'd never expected my premonition actually came so soon.

Tonight, you left me out in the cold alone.
Even if I so much wanted to run after you,
You couldn't see...

Are we coming close to a broken bridge?
You say you can't stand me any more.
How am I suppose to react?
My hands can't find yours any more.
You kept letting go.

Tonight...

I remember that time I ran away.
When I came back, you bought me a drink instead of getting mad at me.
You said you were more worried.
Is it true concern?

Now, when I wasn't even upset about anything,
I was just staring at you for fun.
I never expected you to take it so seriously.
I don't why you suddenly took it so seriously.
You, left me alone, again.

I feel..
That you're letting go...
Let go?