Firstly,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHEN MEILIN!!!
What present would you like? LOL!
Secondly,
Great that it's back to normal now.
But somehow, I have subconsciously developed an anticipation for our next argument.
I know it'll come some time later.
Should I be preparing for another bucket full?
I can't afford to face any more of these.
I want peace and total happiness from now on.
Can you tell me that it is possible?
Baobao, who he self-claim to be my hubby now (thought I still prefer to call him baobao, hubby so common can??), bought so much food to my house for dinner after he booked out from camp. Honey chicken, sharks fin rice, fish maw soup, bird nest; all of them are my favourite! LOL! If only he could be half as nice to me everyday instead of being extremely nice after we had a tiff. But I'm really happy. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and I was so worried while chatting with Elaine in the afternoon.
Well, just done revising for Statistic Test tomorrow. Hope it's going to be as good as the other papers. OMG! Tomorrow is the last day of school! So excited. And on Saturday, I'm going to Baobao's camp. To be more specific, I'm going IN to his camp! That scary camp. LOL! OMG!!! I'm even more excited now.
Alright, I shall go to sleep now. =)
___________________________________________
Thanks sisters for being there for me when I was feeling so down.
All these days of gossiping together about guys and your companies,
I really appreciate them.
I'm so glad I have you sisters.
Thanks for helping me through my problems.
I'm sure things will be picking up fine...
Thanks for being so worried together with me. LOL!