Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Warning! Damn long post

OKAY!
Finally I'm free to blog.
These few days have been horribly tiring yet exciting for me.
Hence today will be a sleeping day.
I just woke up at 430pm.

So I'm going to blog a 3 days worth of sharing and hope it won't get too wordy.


2nd of October



2nd October was love. Baobao brought me to his SAFSA cross-country run at Mac Ritchie. But while Baobao was bathing at home, I received a call with his phone from his friend that he had to go back camp. So when he came out of the shower he called back to his camp to check. And indeed he had to go back camp but he was excused to go for the run.

We met up with his 2 other friends to cab down to the running venue. Upon reaching, many people had gathered already, and what was extremely awkward was that everyone there was army personnel except me. I seemed so out of place. But good thing his friends are friendly.

I was asked to help them look after their bags and belongings. So yeah, at least I'm not exactly extra over there. Even people from other formation asked me to help them look after their bags. LOL! -__-"okays, I know it was nothing to be proud of but still, I feel good. =)

For close to 2 hours I've been bathing in the sun and finally baobao was in sight. Just another 300 metres to the finishing line and it was really cool to see him running pass so many runners in just split seconds. Baobao did better than his usual timing & I'm so proud of him.

Too bad his team didn't win anything but still, it was a good run. It was the first time I ever witnessed such an event where everyone really fought their heart and lungs out. I see the first few guys who came back ran to the finish line and started vomiting at the side. Gosh, what endurance.

After the run, it was saddening because Baobao had to go back camp. But he couldn't let me go home alone, so he planned to cab back camp with me and I could sit all the way back home, while the rest of his camp mates went back camp together in their army vehicle.

But while walking to the main roads, he received a call that says stand down and so he needn't go back to camp. Good thing he didn't go back camp with them. So we took a bus back to AMK and took 169 straight to 768 and we walked to Chonglin's block for mid autumn festive celebration. It was weird for me because there was only 2 of us this year. Sitting at the bench eating the pot luck dinner, I had reminisce of last year's celebration with so many other people. Now, everyone is just gone.

Rushed back home quickly to send Meiting some stuff for Chingay and Baobao tucked me into bed because I was dead beat. I was so tired I didn't even want to crawl out of bed. So yeah. That's it for the 2nd of Oct.

------------------------------------------


3rd of October



3rd October was supposed to be the day of surprise for baobao but Chonglin couldn't make it and so it was postponed to 4th of October. So it was a Saturday and it was so damn boring. Baobao came over to my place to wake me up and we waited till late afternoon and went back to his place to eat and watch 'You're My destiny'. This show just so freaking sad can? Sigh.

Then at night I had to go to my grandparents place for mid autumn festive celebration and we had BBQ! WhOOt! But the BBQ wasn't working too well, so we cooked some food using microwaves and oven. So damn funny lo. Went home at around 12 plus, couldn't meet up with baobao.

-----------------------------------------


4th of October



4th october! The day I've been waiting for so long which proved to be in vain later. Met up with baobao early in the morning for breakfast then in the afternoon we met up with the rest to go to Sentosa. JianXiong was very on. He called baobao and got to know we were going Sentosa, he immediately rushed down to admiralty to meet us. He was even earlier than KOKLENG, who was NEVER early.

So yeah, pictures tells it all.
I have no mood to blog about this trip.
I don't think there will ever be a next time anyway.

Sentosa




Train In the train

Standing so far away from us Far away

M&M Love.

tram In the tram

excluding us Talk and Talk

beautiful Beautiful scenery

Future IR

naughty Pulling people into the water
Naughty baobao took off Wai Ting's pants.

Travelling

Waiting for bus





Everybody!



Blur

Blur

-------------------------


Went for band yesterday and it was rather fun. Finally I get to play something I enjoy. So not bad, I would love to continue going for band. And I thought I feel lost for awhile. I definitely look forward to December's concert, although I'm only performing in 2 segments. But still, okay la, consider I've skipped band practice for so long. HAHA!

Meeting baobao for dinner now.
Bye~

p.s: in the end it still got extremely wordy. LOL!