Friday, October 2, 2009

Two days worth of sharing


My Marley




Marley
I got this after watching Marley and Me with this dog in my arms.



Baobao cuddling Marley



Manhattan blessing



Yesterday Baobao booked out surprisingly at 12pm and came to my house. I couldn't wake up and so he played a few rounds of DOTA. He played until 4 plus then he woke me up and we went to coffeeshop to buy a pack of carrot cake and went to his house to share. We took turns to eat while the other will wrap Elaine's present.

We wrapped enough layers of newspaper to tire ourselves, so we started watching 'Marley and Me'. Was just done watching and hour of it and it was already 6.15pm. So we quickly pack and went to the train station at 630. The meeting time was supposed to me 7pm at Manhattan Fish market to celebrate Elaine's and Baobao's birthday, but we were a little late. LOL!

After eating our dinner which was a treat from my beloved sisters as a present for Baobao's birthday. Thanks alot! =) Then we crapped for a while before Yuting took out the cake and we started singing the very random birthday song for both Elaine and Baobao. Next we got Elaine to unwrap her present and she was like sianified by the present, she even thought there was nothing inside. LOL! It was happiness when she saw the kitty bag. Glad she liked it.

After sending Elaine home, Meiting, Yuting and M&M went back to Baobao's place to play mahjong. They freaking got luck lo! Baobao was the only one who lost. LOL! So funny. Then Jeremy called baobao to help him celebrate his birthday. They celebrated under my block. There were ahben and sebas too. Ate supper with Yuting and we went home after that.

-----------------------------------------


Baobao booked out really late today because he had live firing. My uncle organizesd a mid autumn festival celebration in advance at his condo, so I went there first with mummy. Baobao only came after 8plus. Then after eating we went to swim in the pool. It was freaking cold. I could freeze. Then everyone went off first because my grandparents need to rest early. So we played until 10pm and got out of the pool.

Baobao was such a sweetheart, he bought my favourite sunkist for me. Love it. I suggested we buy food back to his place to eat and straight after he was done with his meal, he fell on the bed and slept. He was really tired and was complaining of aches so I gave him a good massage and tucked him into bed. I was right to ask him to eat at his house. Tucking him into his bed before his birthday officially ends. =)

Left his house at 1150pm and ran back home. Good thing I could reach home before 12am which I promised my parents. When I reached home, Daddy came out to check on me and saw me smiling cheekily in the kitchen. Then he went back to sleep.

Good night Baobao.
You have quite a day tomorrow.
Sleep well tonight.

And good luck for Eugene tomorrow too. =)