Saturday, September 5, 2009

Not good

A little moodless these few days.

I keep getting into retarded situations and seriously, I think I'm going to burst again soon. There's so much things I want to say, I want to complain, I want to whine. But words just get stuck in my throat because I feel like whatever that's coming out of my mouth won't be comprehensive to my audience. I just feel like no one will understand what the hell I am trying to say.

There are things I wouldn't want to share but I couldn't find a place to throw up. How much more can I bottle up inside? I hate myself for not being able to be true to myself. I hate myself for not being able to be brave and just say whatever I like even if truth hurts. I hate myself for not being able to defend myself when problem arises. And I hate being attacked. That's why I chose to shut up.

---------------------------------------

Went to play basketball today. It was fun then I got irritated by someone. If I was a guy I would love to beat him up. But overall I managed to keep my cool. I was smiling as I leave. No grudges.

Ate MacDonalds today. I was not obedient. Ate a whole McSpicy with an empty stomach, and now I'm feeling so uncomfortable. Sigh. Still I'm happy I ate Mac, because from tomorrow on, I'm on diet.

These few days I had a sudden fetish of wearing my primary school uniforms. LOL! I know I'm nuts, but HEY! I can still fit in the prefect skirt I had when I was in primary 4! Just cannot zip only. HAHAHA!! Still, if I could lose a little more fats over the waist. It'll fit perfectly!

Primary school uniform! I guess I must be damn fat during those days. LOL!

-----------------------------

Happened to go causeway point. Baobao had some business over there. LOL! Then I pulled Baobao over to visit Yuting. No business lo. So sad. Haha! But seemed like she's enjoying herself over there. Happy to see her after so long, though she had more things to say to Baobao then me, LOL!

I think I'm going to search for a job at timezone already. I just busted my 'saffron hill' job because i left my phone at Baobao's house for one day and they couldn't contact me. Sigh... Saddening.. Still I hope they'll call tomorrow. LOL!

Nevermind. Timezone! Here I come!

----------------------------

A freaking flying cockroach just flew into my room from the window lo!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sleeping in the living room couch tonight!