This wasn't so bad.
Initially we planned to go to the Army Open House today. I love the Army so much, I couldn't wait to go. But yesterday night, after basketball session, Baobao went to play Mah-jong at Dong Li's house. So he was damn tired and guess what time he woke up at? 4 plus! LOL! By the time we met up it was already 5 and we can say bye bye to Army Open house already.
Baobao had more important things to settle first, which was to get his stuff for his stupid out-field tomorrow evening. We went to the night market at causeway point and got a lot food. Then praying on our luck, we went to the shop outside his camp to get the miscellaneous items necessary. After we got everything, except for his specs band which we only realised when we reached home, we took 980 further down upper thomson and on the way checking out which food house seem attractive.
We set our eyes on a duck house and alighted at the bus stop just few metres away. It was rather deserted and the food house looked quite plain. We ordered a set meal for 2 inclusive of 1 meat 1 veggies and a soup and 2 drinks, for just 14 bucks. Sounds good? Baobao thought he could eat 2 servings of rice, but halfway through he was already feeling very full. LOL! Besides being a good bargain, the food served are really damn delicious. I would love to go back to eat.
And again, my fasting plan is ruined by Michael Pey.
Sigh... Why does he always bring me to search for good food?
We went back to his house to pack his stuff and after watching Charlie's Angels, he sent me home and I sent him to wait for bus. LOL! He went back to his camp. I won't be seeing him tomorrow and another 3 days.
---------------------------------------------------
Upcoming event...
12 September there is the Ben & Jerry chunk festival
Free ice cream and rock band performance. WHOOHOO!!
13 September Istana Ground will be having a change of guards
SAF central band will be there and YES I definitely have to see this!