First was my brother, then he passed it on to my mummy.
Now I'm getting it too.
Baobao had terrible flu yesterday too.
And just now Eugene told me he was very sick too.
I feel so sad I couldn't do anything to help him feel better.
He always had ways to cheer me up
and now when he's sick I can't do much.
Just hope he gets well soon.
Baobao has got ulcer.
No more kiss kiss.
LOL!
Oh and good news.
I heard that he hadn't been smoking for 6 days!
I trust him and I'm so proud to hear that.
I'll not be too hard on him from now.
As long as he's trying
and not going back to smoking alot at certain point,
I'll be happy for him.
=)
I'm still waiting for the day he'll proudly come to me
and tell me he's smoke free.
-------------------
I've finally started studying POM today.
LOL! Okay I know it's kinda late.
But well, at least something isn't it?
So I guess I'm banned from basketball for a week from now.
I shall study hard and make up for my mistakes at INTWEB.
STUPID GLORIA!
I hope she googles her name and find this.
"YOU SUCK!" =)
-------------------
I'm taking a break now and waiting for Baobao to book out.
He's coming over for dinner tonight.
I want to meet up with musicque after exam. =)