--------------------
You tell me to start all over again.
I trust you.
I won't fear of getting my heart broken.
Because I know it's kept at a safe place
and will be showered with lots of love from now on.
Today is a happy day.
Played basketball and had lots of fun.
I don't care about the winning and losing anymore.
No matter how serious or not serious they are playing.
I'll just not care.
Because it's all just a game to me now.
And I should be thankful
that even anyone would still want to play with me.
THANK YOU everyone for the good game today.
Gavin was damn funny with his issue about drugs
and he was trying to bribe EUGENE to be in his team.
Today everyone just wins nonsensically.
i haven't had such a good laugh FOR so long already.
Gavin and Kok were really damn joker.
And there's no conflict today.
I promised I would be happy and I am.
EVERYTHING's so perfect TODAY.
=)