Went back to sleep until 3 plus and Mummy woke me up asking me to help Aunty burn a Video. Seriously, I didn't have enough sleep can? But nevermind. I tried my best. Still in the end I couldn't burn it. So I just transferred it to her thumbdrive. Ate lunch and Daddy opened another packet of army ration pack. It's LO MAI KAI!! Not bad, but the chicken was a little too chewy.
Anyway, after he was pulled into the match again, I played blackjack with Baobao until he started losing and we played Big2 with another 2 more player. Played until 8 plus and we decided to go home. So we went to Admiralty place to eat dinner and went back home.
Baobao called again and he was playing basketball at Tekong park. They are all so enthusiastic today. LOL! Met up with Baobao under his block at 4 plus and we went to the basketball court at Admiralty.
When we were on the bus, Baobao started getting all fussed up with my mini shorts and he freaking matched that up with a boxer. So he asked me what is the difference with him wearing a boxer out and me wearing that shorts then. And he got all upset that I wore so short and gave me his shoebag to cover myself.
So we were arguing in the bus and it did make me feel so naked. Then I wanted to go home to change already. But bus fare was very expensive. So he troubled Eugene to lend me a pair of shorts. And I went to the staircase under a nearby block to wear over.
Today's basketball session was fun. Fun until more stranger came in and I felt uncomfortable. So I didn't have mood to play anymore. Then Chonglin took out his cards and asked to play a game with him. It's the 7th Month and he still wanted to play 'ghost catching game'. It was his so called magic. It's just all Math.
Anyway, after he was pulled into the match again, I played blackjack with Baobao until he started losing and we played Big2 with another 2 more player. Played until 8 plus and we decided to go home. So we went to Admiralty place to eat dinner and went back home.
He played DOTA again while I went to bathe. Came out and watched him still playing the stupid game. LOL! His teammates kept scolding each other dog lo. Freaking funny! I mean, the game is already very fast going yet they still have the time to scold each other and kill other heroes at the same time. Baobao's team won. Then he needed to go home already. It started to drizzle when he was on the way home. So poor thing, he had to run home. Good thing we stay so near each other.
I shot my 11th three pointer today!!
YIPPEE!!
------------------------------------------------------------
Yihuan smsed me around 8 plus to tell me Monday's Paper is not ECONS!!!! LOL! Freaking funny can?? Oh gosh, I messed up all the dates and paper already. I thought I remembered Stats was after Econs paper. So yes, Monday is Statistics paper. LOL!
Thanks YiHuan & JieYing!
=))