Saturday, August 22, 2009

CHOO CHOO

Yesterday's POM was great! Good thing I studied through the night. I almost wanted to give up. Fortunately what I studied was what came out for exam.
SO LUCKY! =) Hope everything's gonna go well.

Next up is Microecons on MONDAY!

----------------------

Waited for my baobao for TWO hours! before he booked out from his camp. Went to buy bread with Jieying then after that we went our seperate ways. I went to the library to slack and found some interesting books. Found out that:
"Sleeping on your side rather than your back can prevent snoring.
QUITTING SMOKING and losing weight may help."
Teehee...

Spent about half and hour in the library, I couldn't take it anymore. So I decided to go to his camp to wait for him. He told me he would be out from 1230 to 1pm. BUT I waited for an hour outside his camp. So embarrassing, when I see the same people outside his camp for one hour.

He came out at TWO plus and the sky started crying for me. LOL! We travelled back to Northpoint and searched for food but not even the restaurants looks appealing today. So he brought me to a nearby coffeeshop to eat chicken rice. That stall sells only chicken rice. ONLY white chicken. Cool huh? It was nice, but a little too oily for me. Then we also had ribs from dimsum stall. Another oily dish.

Decided to take the train back home and we saw Ah Lun at the station. He was waiting for his friend. What a coincidence. Went back to Baobao's house and I fell asleep quickly. Was really too tired. Slept until evening when Andy called and we went down to play basketball.

Didn't play much though, because there were alot of people at the court. And we didn't have our ball with us because Andy forgot to take and Chonglin wasn't free. Besides, there was only 4 of the us. Me, Baobao, Eugene and Andy. So I played a match and then they played a few more, and we left.

No one wanted to eat dinner with Baobao and I. So we went to KFC ourselves. But I was sick and coughing can't stop coughing. So he convinced me not to eat KFC and we went to the foodcourt to take away food back to my house. I had porridge for dinner. And bubble tea. TEE... I know I'm very naughty. But well.. LOL!

Baobao played DOTA while I went to bathe and when I came out, I was dying already. So he tucked me into bed and he went home. Sorry baobao, next time I accompany you watch your detective show okay? LOL!

-----------------------

Just woke up and Baobao was playing basketball with the rest. So early lo. They must have have no life. LOL! I bet they went to play DOTA together this morning. Anyway, I don't care. I go eat lunch with my parents now. WHOOT!

And I'm still coughing away...