Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm walking on sunshine!

There will always be a rainbow after rain.

---------------------------------


EXAM SUCKS



Today’s statistic paper was quite confusing for me. Sigh, what exactly is the difference between F value and critical value? -__-“ So yeah, pretty much screwed this paper.

No, IT WAS TRAUMATISING!

Walked into the ‘not-so-cool’ exam venue which was the function room, and we were not allowed to talk. I mean, exams really train us well to be robots. When we step through the door, some kind of sensor in us was expected to be activated and immediately we have to switch to silent mode. Like mobile phones. You could pretty much imagine the perfect outcome where everyone really suddenly becomes total stranger to each other when we step into the exam hall.

COME ON! IT’S IMPOSSIBLE!
So STOP asking us to stop talking. We haven’t even got to our seats and TOUCH our papers yet.

Got to my seat, sat down and had a feel of my papers today. ‘Thick’ was my first impression. Anything more than 3 pages feels like hell to me, and shit! This paper was 14 pages! FREAK! Okay, it was inclusive of tables and formulae provided which took up about 6 or 7 pages? STILL!

IT WAS TRAUMATISING!

We got 5 minutes to read through our papers before actual exam starts and yes, I was reading and at the same time I was looking around. Don’t know why I feel like heart wasn’t there. Suddenly I realised everyone was writing frantically on the question paper. I mean, YOU CAN WRITE ON THE QUESTION PAPER?? By the time I picked up my pen the exam started already. Stupid. Meaningless.

First question was easy, but oddly, as I continue doing the paper, I felt like increasingly sleepy. The words are like melodies of lullaby. The pages were like sprinkled with sleeping powder and when the pages were turned, they fly to my face and yes, I’m on my way to dreamland. Skipping through the questions I didn’t know how to do and... Come to think of it, I’ve got quite a number of questions I didn’t know how to do! Felt so traumatized I stoned quite a few times, but I recovered quickly, though still not quick enough.

I DIDN’T FINISH MY PAPER!!!!!!

This is it! Say bye to Statistics. I’m just praying hard that I don’t repeat my module. =)


---------------------------------


SUNSHINE!!!



Bought lunch home and I was half dead by then. It was a bad idea to eat lunch in my room because I went to sleep halfway through eating. Then Baobao called me at 6 plus telling me he is booking out soon. Threw away the leftovers from afternoon, and waited for Baobao to call me again when he booked out.

Then came the SUPER SUPER SUPER GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!

Daddy came back with my WALLET!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!! Some KIND SOUL named WEI JUN dropped it in our mailbox. He left me a note saying that he had waited for me for an hour and didn’t see me that’s why he left it in our mailbox. He also left his contact number and reminded me not to lose my wallet again (with emoticons). So cute. I choose to think he was a kid.

But Baobao was getting all so fussed because the kind soul was a guy. LOL! I’ve got such a cute boyfriend. =) But I was really grateful that he returned me my wallet and has not thrown it away. 200 bucks saved!! =) And some troubles saved!

Praying the whole night does helps. =) My tears are not wasted.
Rainy days are over and I’m walking on sunshine!