Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Changes

When you wanna make someone like you
You will always make someone hate you.


Why try so hard?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Went to watch Dr Goh's concert today with my band-mates
'no comment'
But seriously, maybe just not my cup of tea.
Anyway, some of us couldn't stand it
and we all left during the 20 minutes intermission.

Went to Admiralty to meet up Baobao and gang
and we had dinner together at 888 plaza.
Now I'm home just starting to study.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Blog posts regarding certain stuff
could be sensitive to certain people.

Elasticity of YOU
measures the responsiveness of your reaction
with a change of tone and subject in blog posts.

I do not want to risk it.
So I'll just forget about it.
Besides, you're not me
how could you compare?
Nevermind...
It's OVER.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I have Microeconomics tests tomorrow afternoon.
Hope my JC years will not been wasted.
LOL!
AHHH!!!
I need to study now.

Chao~