Monday, July 27, 2009

Madness


Shopping Madness



Woke up at 8am to have breakfast then off we go for sightseeing. First, we went to the windmill village where there is only ONE windmill in the entire village. Then after that we went to a wooden shoes shop to shop for awhile. I bought quite alot of stuff. But what I love the most was a pair of wooden shoes I bought that I engraved the words on it personally. It's so full of love and sincerity. I hope Baobao would love it as much as me.

After the shoes shop, we went to another chinese restaurant to have lunch. It was soup, chicken, fish, vegetables and fruits again. All of us were sick of the food already. And we were in such a rush, I didn't finish my food and have to rush out of the restaurant with a piece of melon in my hands. So weird can?

Boarded the bus and we went to our dinner venue. After showing us where we would be having our dinner, we were free to roam around for 4 freaking hours. It was hell for me, because everyone knows I hate shopping. But I did bought some stuff, have to. Frankly speaking, there isn't much things to buy from Amsterdam. Amsterdam seems like a brand name and almost every merchandise has got it printed on. So I couldn't find much stuff that are special. Amsterdam here Amsterdam there. So lame.

Shopping was not enjoyable for me, so I'll end it here. Back from shopping, we went to have our dinner at another Oriental Restaurant. -_____-" But the food was the best so far, though it was all the same dishes again. Then it began pouring outside and we had to rush to the place where the buses were which is DAMN FAR CAN?

Some didn't go back with us because they still wanted to roam around the city. Amanda got the cards to the keys and I forgot to take from her before letting her off to roam the cities with the guys. But good thing the staff in the hotel allowed me to take the keys or I'll be stuck outside my room for good already until she gets back.



Adventure



Back in the hotel, Sarah was gathering people to go out. Kesha was a very nice to accompany me because he was afraid of my safety. Guess where we went to? The red light district. Amsterdam is partly famous for the red light districts. It feels as though you've never been to Amsterdam if you never visited the red light district. And I was so scared to go because we went at night, almost turning dark and they said there could be mafias and it is very chaotic. But Benny Yup was like, 'go la, just go there for the experience. When are you come back again? No right?' And it was half of the band going, so I thought it will be an eye-opener to see what red light district is really about.

And I was disgusted. I would not describe what I saw but, they told me I have seen nothing. What we saw was only the appetizers. But to me, I've seen enough. They said there are more 'exciting' things to see, but I think all this is enough for me to know what prostitution is already. Then soon I was complaining to go back already. But Sarah and Timothy were like ‘go back so early for what? There are still many shops opening at night we haven't see.’ I am freaking tired already and they still want to go shopping.

But in the end we just took a few photos and went back.

Oh I have got to mention this. I freakking took the train without paying! Can you believe it? We all just went in without paying. We just went in like normal and didn't get caught. Oh my god! I was so scared. But I managed to pull through. Timothy the president and Kesha were like making creating missions for me. 1st mission was to Jay walk, then 2nd mission was to take free train ride. So funny lah! When we were going back to the hotel, there were guards and we still boldly went through the gates without buying tickets. But because we were such a big group, the guards didn't know how to ask for the tickets. But they ask one, who is Louis and he told the guard the tickets were with the leader. So freaking funny lah!

Back into the hotel and WeiLing asked for an urgent trumpet meeting because 'uncle' Benny gave the trumpet section a gift. It's a music piece he bought from the music shop in Amsterdam. Oh my god, he's really sweet. Then we went over to their room to give them the present we prepared too which were wooden shoes with their names carved on it. Came back into the room and we were dead tired. After I was done packing my stuff, I went to bed immediately.

Only started writing this post in the following morning.