Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Lovely Day

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!
I love you lots lots!
You're the best daddy in the WORLD !

Woke up at 2 plus in the afternoon to find out that I missed AFA assignment.Supposed to send my assignment to Mr Eugene Thiang by 3pm. But I don't remember seeing the email that YiHuan sent me. So I guess I accidentally deleted it. LOL!

Mr Thiang called me at 3 plus to ask me to hand in. But I couldn't get anyone to send me the email again. So I hack cared and went for band at 545pm. Then YiHuan replied me and told me she could send me. JieYing also smsed me and sent me even before I could tell her I was out. Thanks alot!

Band was ... usual. Just that they celebrated July babies' birthday at the end of band. After singing the birthday song, I rushed out of school immediately. Baobao went to play basketball today and I couldn't play. Then I was whining to him and Eugene.

After band, I went to meet all of them for dinner at 888. Baobao waited for me at Admiralty station because I was whining again that nobody come fetch me. LOL! I know, I'm troublesome. Lalalas~~

Finally I could talk to Eugene normally. =) Might feel a little awkward because we haven't been talking for too long. But I'm really happy that things are going back to how it used to be. I'm looking forward to that day. He's still the Eugene I know. Happiness! Good that the story is still going on.

Oh, I must mention about my new baby. His name is Keke. Hee~ I brought him to school today. Good thing I have him to accompany me in the train. He's super cute but Baobao dislike him because of some reason. LOL! Secret.

After dinner, Baobao sent me home and he was like whining and getting all jealous about Keke. Then he tried to torture Keke. LOL! My Baobao's really cute getting jealous at some stuff toys. Then outside my house I passed him Keke so I could take my keys. When he was about to leave, he became mischievous and closed the gate. I opened the gates and pulled him to take Keke from him. Then he complained again that my stuff toy is more important than him. LOL! While waiting for the lift and getting into the lift, he was complaining.

"I shouldn't have bought you those soft toys. My rank keeps getting lower. First there was the stupid donkey, then the dog that Eugene gave you. After that there was the polar bear, then your laptop. Now got this stupid horse. I'm rank six leh~ ......."

Isn't my Baobao cute?

I love you alot Baobao. No matter how many stuff toys I get, You'll still be my Number ONE!!! Muacks!


Here are some pictures.


Eugene's Birthday Celebration

Eugene's Birthday Celebration

My Babies

My Babies