My day started quite badly. I woke up to Baobao’s morning call. He asked me to go meet him at his house. But when I reached his block and called him, he was sleeping. I figured out he must have stayed up the whole night until when he called me. So I told him I was going to school and I left.
Train ride was horrible. It was most crowded and I was squashed at the back. Then there was this woman from Thailand and she couldn’t stand properly, or balance. When the train stops or go, she was falling all over the place. Then there was once when the train pulled to a sudden halt and everyone was falling to the front, SHE FREAKING STEPPED ON ME WITH HER BIG FAT FOOT ON HEELS!!! I thought I was going to lose my leg. FREAK! Very angry! My morning was ruined just like that.
But Ian came to save my day. He messaged me just when I was very down, and asked if I was awake. He was whining about the rain in Taiwan when they were about to get on the roller coaster ride; so funny. Well, it cheered me up a little. He is coming back on 6th of June, 1230am. LOL! I wonder if I can go meet him not, because I got family chalet.
Well, later got band sectionals. I don’t know how I am going to spend the 3 hours before band starts. Maybe go walk around AMK hub. LOL! Slack at MacDonalds, rot, find my brother in the clubroom. Aiya, I don’t know lah~
Anyway, I am doing researches now for my informative speech presentation. My topic is about the differences between male and female communications. Maybe after doing this assignment I may be able to better understand why sometimes we really can’t communicate? We shall see.



