Monday, June 15, 2009

MONDAY DISASTER

Today was SHIT!

Went to school at noon to do project.
Just the time Baobao booked out from his camp.
He told me he was going meet Jeremy.

Play Dota.

After hearing that I was moodless already.
So I told him I might be doing my project until very late.
Then he really just keep playing dota until 3plus,
when I was on my way home,
not really hoping I'll see him,
but still holding on to that bit of hope
that he can come meet me.
BUT HE WAS STILL PLAYING DOTA.
and was going to end at 5pm.
At least that was what he claimed.

I was going back to school at 530pm
and I really hope I could still see him.
But NO.

NO REPLY AT ALL!

I almost cried in the train.
Forget that he was so freaking engrossed with his game
BUT NO REPLY WAS WAY TOO UNACCEPTABLE.

Then I received his reply finally at 8 plus.
Close to 4 hours of mising in action.
When I received his message I felt like smashing the phone against the wall.
And that does it.
His obssession with DOTA has pushed my patience to its limit.

I have been so freaking tolerant for a long time already.
Always ignoring me because of DOTA.
Each time he plays DOTA,
I would be hidden somewhere in his memory.
He don't even remember I would be worried that he didn't reply.

Wanted to go find some peace and quiet somewhere after band.
But I still decided to go home.
And he came to fetch me.
Though he apologized all the way till we reached my house.
But while apologizing,
he was still finding excuses trying to justify his actions.

Bad move.

It would be rare for me to be angry.
So when I'm really angry
You must have really done something really wrong,
and you should have just let me say my piece
and things would be over.
But the more you try to justify your faults
the more it would just turn me off
and all the more I won't want to forgive you.
What was worst would be you using my faults to balance out your faults.

I feel that you are paying lesser attention to me already.
I can actually feel it you know?

Though I said so much
but I still couldn't bring myself to be mad at you for too long.
I would still give way.
I won't push you to a corner because I know men are egoistic.

I love you.

Thanks for the surprise gift.
I really appreciate it,
although I would love that he made it for me personally.
Still, it really made me feel better.

He always has the way to make me happy.
=)

Happy 6th Month Anniversary anyway.
-__-