Tuesday, June 16, 2009

IT'S JUST GOING TO BE 75% FROM NOW

Played the Sims3 the whole night till 4am to wake up my baobao.


Mission


Slept till 650am, I was woken up by Jerome's emergency call. He was planning a surprise for Gina's birthday as he wanted to be the first person to celebrate with her. So he asked if I could give him a hand. How could I reject when he was already under my block. Dumb Boy.

But I was happy I could help. He was a terribly sweet boy. He baked a cake. So not what anyone could imagine a guy would do. And it was better than what I expected. He told me he pestered his aunt to teach him for days.

It was strawberry vanila spongecake with extra cream at the edge. Just like how Gina would love it despite the ugliness. HAHA!!!

He also bought her a teddy necklace and in middle there was a rice with her name carved on it. I want one too can? He told me it was custom-made. Must have cost a bomb. So after we put the cake in the fridge, he asked me to help him finish up folding paper cranes. Seriously funny can?

Then we head over to her house which is nearby my house to set up his surprise. Gina's mom was already opening the door when we got out of the lift. This guy got everything planned. Gina was still asleep in her room and so we started our mission. There was a short corridor leading towards Gina's room and we scattered both sides with the cranes we folded. Then he extended the necklace by tying extra strings on both sides and attached the ends to each side of the entrance to the corridor with tapes.

Soon, Gina's mom left for work and we were almost done with our preparation. We lighted candles in a mini glass holder along the corridor and ambushed ourselves behind the display cupboard in the living room. And I was worried the paper cranes might catch fire. LOL!

Gina was awakened by her alarm which sounded at 9am as always. Her first reaction when she opened her door was like "WAH! Oh my god who did this? MOM?" We could hear her slippers shuffling past the corridors until she almost got stranggled by the necklace. I still don't understand why didn't she notice such a big thing dangling in the mid air. LOL!

When she reached the living room, just nice she was back facing the cupboard, Jerome jumped out and hugged her from the back. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BABY GIRL!!! And I emerged with the cake. She was in total shock. So overwhelmed by what happened. She is a really weird girl. Let me justify.

First she was talking to herself while walking out of the room. Then she was in shock when Jerome hugged her. After what was like 10 seconds, she suddenly burst out laughing, so overjoyed.

But it was really touching to see how sweet the both of them are. They are together for 3 years 2 months and 6 days (as Jerome insisted on counting the days). Still loving. Well, we sang birthday song for her and after which I had to rush back home to get ready for school. Jerome you should be grateful to me that I pushed back my group project meeting just for you.

And sorry Yihuan and Serene for postponing the meeting. =)


Did Internet Web Research Project from 1130 until 2 plus. Then I started meddling with facebook and left school after 3pm. Went to baobao’s house and Andy was there too. He was trying to influence me to play DOTA, but NO! Dota sucks. Watch tv the whole day then I went into baobao’s room to play facebook again.

Andy left at 6plus and Michael ordered pizza for dinner. Watched tv again and I swear the show at 8pm was horribly funny. I had a good laugh. And I still don’t understand what the 9pm show is about. Screw it. I went home myself at 10pm because Baobao was too tired to send me home. I was just in time to catch CSI at 11pm after bathing. Nice nice. Love the show so much.


A Change


People always hope that I’ll understand what they did. Then who come to understand me? I can’t seem to be able to find any reason good enough to earn myself some justice. I can only be understanding to others.

It’s okay then. From now on, I would just be understanding. Everything I’ll try my very best to understand. I won’t argue, won’t be sad, won’t be angry. I’ll just stay neutral. Everything shall be no big deal to me. Then everyone will be happy.

Nothing ain’t gonna mean too much shit to me.