Saturday, May 23, 2009

THE WEEK ENTRY

Last week was really very exhausting. I had presentation on Monday. Woke up at 5 to do my last prep. I have no idea why I was taking this so seriously. but I think it's a good thing. At least now I have a positive attitude towards my studies.

Monday

Although my presentation wasn't as good as I what I practiced, like they always say, you'll only perform 70% as well as what you've practiced on actual day. But I'm quite satisfied with my performance and am quite sure I will fall between A and B. Hope so lah. LOL!







Tuesday

I had a serious arguement with my baobao from sunday night until tuesday. I've never cried so much pails of tears before. But finally on tuesday everything is settled. Really hope none of this will happen again. I believe there is no need to reach to that level of arguement if from the start we are able to talk it out nicely, instead of just bursting out all of a sudden.

I had band from monday till thursday. It was madness. And I didn't go band on monday because I was feeling so worn out. Tuesday was full band for the year ones. Maybe because I made up with my baobao I was really in a good mood. When I went for band, I was super hyped up. And was joking the whole night with my band mates. They even ask me why so hyper today, you crazy ar? LOL! Because usually when I went band, I was always tired and sleepy and quiet. But don't know why suddenly such a big change. HAHA! Everyone was shocked.

Oh, and it was Deffany's birthday. =)







Wednesday

I was almost late for school on wednesday. I woke up at 715am. Which was supposed to be the time I should be leaving for school. So I took a cab to school and on the way along the expressway, I witness an accident. The motorist was knocked by a car and then he rolled on the ground and laid in the middle of lane 1 and 2. So there was traffic jam because only lane 3 could be used. He was lucky so many cars were able to stop in time. So much noise in the early morning.

Reached SBM lobby and I realised I didn't have enough cash for the cab fare. So he offered to drive me to the Atrium and I went to the ATM in shopping arcade to draw money, then he sent me back to block C again. What a good taxi driver lah. He ddn't charge me for the extra journey to the shopping arcade you know? LOL!


Thursday

Thursday Baobao was given the chance to book out. Happiness. He asked me to wait for him at home because he couldn't book out too early. So I happily went home to wait for him. But I slept until 530 and he still wasn't out yet and he didn't even sms me or call me. So I was rather disappointed and smsed to find out where he is, and he told me he was just booking out only. I had to leave woodlands by 6pm and he definitely couldn't make it from CCK. So he asked me to go school first. I still try to wait until 610 and didn't see him, then I went to board my coming train.

Although he didn't manage to meet before band, he waited for me outside school after band. I was thrill to be able to see and be in his arms again! We cabbed back to his place and inside the cab my heart was beating as though it was the night when we got together. After 1 week and 2 days., It was a long wait. And being able to be in his arms again seemed so unreal but I know I'm not dreaming. It was really the happiest moment already.

But all these happiness was ruined by a scary taxi driver. Me and my baobao were talking happily when the driver suddenly jammed on the brakes and I was almost thrown to the front. Good thing baobao was hugging me tightly. Then the driver was like making alot of funny noises like "tsk" and stuff. We could sense he was a little mad. Then baobao was like whispering into my ears, "this driver is a little dangerous". So cute lah him. When we reached our destination, we quickly got off the cab. Seriously, so scary.

Back at baobao's place, he took out the sushies he bought for me. It was a wonderful dinner. LoL! I was eating on the floor then he came squatting beside me and watching me eat my sushies. He said the way I eat was as though I was starving for days. But that's so not true lo. I was feeling so loved while eating.

Watched American Idol and CHRIS WON? I prefered Adam lo. LOL! Sigh~ Nevermind. Still good. =) Happy times past so fast and baobao sent me home to sleep. He had to ge back camp early in the next morning. And it'll be another 5 days! Before I could see him again. Nevermind. I will wait.


Friday

I went to play basketball yesterday and it was a horrible. The group of gangsters, the friendly ones came and they started playing match first and by right my group which consisted of Eugene Andy and Chonglin were supposed to be the next. But then, another group of their friends, the unfriendly ones came and made a big fuss out of it as they wanted to be the next team. Seriously so childish. So Eugene called us out and let them play first.

Then as the more matches we play, the more unhappy I was because those gangsters were playing quite rough, for me. I mean it could be okay for the other guys, but I am a girl. I shouldn't be treated like them what. I was hit by a fireball in the chest once and was hit in the rib cage by EUGENE when he turned to run after he got the ball. Couldn't blame him though because he didn't know I was behind him.

Then the last 2 matches my team consisted of Guo Hao, Chonglin and Andy. It was disastrous. None of them treated me liek I was in the group so I got angry and 'fa xiao jie pi qi' and refused to move. Until when Andy was cornered and he had no choice but to pass to me, it was a bad pass and the opponents snatched it away. And Andy was reprimanded. Then he was unhappy and left after that match with Andy Toh and Samuel.

After he left, I felt really guilty. I shouldn't have bahaved that way. No matter what I should have still helped my teammates and play my best. I know I was wrong. I'll try not to do that in the future. When the bunch of gangsters were playing among themselves again, they had internal conflicts too and this guy went to push over the dustbin behind me. I was so frightened. But good thing they never end up with a fight.

Then the last match, when finally someone passed the ball to me, they were encouraging me to shoot the ball myself. But Sebas came and hit the ball SO FREAKING HARD as if I'd done something wrong to him. I was in shock and I almost cried. It was horrible. I'll never want to play with him again.

I don't what's wrong with yesterday but it was not a good day for everyone.


And today, I'm sick. Sneezing and having a headache. I couldn't wake up to go buy bicycle with my brother. Then he couldn't be understanding and still accuse me that I am reluctant to go buy with him today. It's not that case lo. I'm really weak. And I was in my bed 3/4 of the day, until now I'm still in my bed.

I'm so irritated.