
I was almost sleeping and was packing my stuff when I heard a noise.
A grasshopper came to visit me in the middle of the night and I was frightened by it..
I spotted it at chair near my wardrobe and I quickly summoned my brother to come help me catch it. LOL!
And I thought grasshopper was supposed to be green.
This is yellow and black in colour.
So is this poisonous?
Because i remember in primary school science lesson my teacher told me that the more colourful the creature is, the more dangerous most likely is.
So scary.
But anyway, so sorry for its broken leg.
When my brother came in and saw it, he was like "aiyo, so small only" and I was making such a big fuss out of it.
Then when he caught it, he was like "oh, the leg broke" with a sober restraint.
So funny.