Monday, June 1, 2009

Never like this

Yesterday's BBQ at sembawang park was filled with ups and downs. When I reached there, I started pulling Andy to play Frisbee with me. But only Yaohao entertained me. Very fun lo, I kept throwing the frisbee to the grass over the short brick walls. Then he had to jump over to get it back.

After playing, Baobao and I went to the bridge to watch the others fish. They used sotongs a bait. So cute. But I doubt they would catch any fish. LOL! Anyway, Baobao and I went to get drinks from the vending machines and GuoHao called to go fetch him and his girlfriend. When we got back, all of them already started eating.

Baobao and I didn't eat, because we weren't hungry so we went to the beach to have our 'romantic' stroll. HAHA! Then we found this stick and Baobao called for GuoHao and threw the stick, asking him to fetch. Damn funny lah.

After everyone was done eating, Yaohua brought us on an adventure; in seach of the bonehead bunny. But just 5 minutes on the journey, we realised it was just a scam to bring us round the whole sembawang park. LOL! After exploring the park thanks to YaoHua, he wanted to bring them to the haunted house over the other side of the park. But I was feeling too scared and was really shivering inside. So Baobao brought me back to the pit and he cooked food for me.

I watched Chun they all play the game called '7' while eating. It seemed very fun lei. I shall play it some time. LOL! Soon they came back and we started playing frisbee. Just random throwing at first, then it became a 3 on 3 challenge. Damn funny lah. We used the basketball scoring system. Game point 11 points. Initially it was me, CL, YH vs HX, Andy and GH. Then after CL threw the frisbee and hit a poor girl named Fion, he withdrew from the game and Baobao came to join my team. We WON okays! LOL!

After playing they started to sing and cut the cake and I was appointed the camera girl by melissa. She knewwhat I'm good at. Haha! It was then I started to feel a little unwell, but I didn't want to be a wet blanket. And I hope that I could enjoy myself. But Baobao realised I wasn't as active anymore and was a little feverish so he quickly cabbed me home.

I enjoyed myself and didn't enjoy myself