Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bored

Horrible.. It's sunday already and I'm still not done with my narrative speech. I love procrastinating but it's totally not healthy. I'm so dead right now. I chose a topic I didn't expect I would lose interest in and I totally have nuh-uh idea what to say and MY MIND'S BLANK!!

Shit.

So my topic is about my favourite sport. But somehow, it became not so much my favourite sport anymore. So what am I gonna say? Crap.

I went down to meet my basketball friends on friday and saturday for basketball session. But I didn't play much. I was sianified and I don't know, I just feel like going home. It became rather meaningless for me already.

I still haven't been to the night market. Maybe I shouldn't complain that much. I should understand I guess. Circumstance. So, still considering if I should go down and meet them again. Bored.

School have been so-so for me. Not so much that my class is lifeless, but because I was so tired everyday that I don't feel like feeling excited at all. I just feel like stoning one corner everyday. But my friends are too noisy and funny, when they disturb me it's only reasonable for me to disturb them back right?

Friday economic's lecture was fun. All of us were drawing each other and laughing at each other's drawing.  Deffany was bullied by us, because she destroyed my art. She went to draw the eyes and the mouth which was really funny looking. Okay lah, Deffany you're so loved by us all. LOL! Don't feel bad you can 't draw.


This is Apple, concentrating on her drawing. LOL!


Yihuan's Art. Not bad right?


And this is mine =)