In school now, and definitely not enjoying it. Just stepping deeper into hell each day and gets into more and more trouble. I probably deserve it. I always deserve it. Whatever that happens can only be blamed on myself, my luck, my actions, my stupidity, my incompetence.
Nevermind.
So much depression. I should think of somethings that are happy. Maybe this would reduce my misfortunes.
Had cheesecake, yum yum. I am in YELLOW dress. Totally loving it and I'm definitely in better mood seeing myself in yellow. It's so yellow-ly happy. Got a yellow bear thumdrive. So cutely adorable.
I just realised i'm totally in yellow. Seconds ago, yangting was commenting about me and trying to get my attention. LOL! Commenting on my yellow dress, yellow bag.. LOL! Makes me really happy.
Lessons end at 1pm today. Short day. Probably going to celebrate Apple's birthday later then go home sleep. But I gotta come back at 6 for my band practice. It's a love-hate thingy for me. I love band but I hate coming for band practice. But I have to go and I will enjoy playing when I'm there. But still, I hate the late relesase and I hate taking the train home at night.
Okays, lesson starting now. Signing off.
I'm happily~~ happily~