Friday, January 9, 2015

DENIAL AND DELUSIONAL

I am feeling so much rage I can't sleep.

It is like going through the same thing all over again. Only the characters are different. I haven't had a lot of life experiences and thus I am still learning to juggle my emotions between work and life. I can't balance them that well just yet. Especially during these periods with entertainment deprivation, and hectic workloads, plus having to endure work politics and some other random things that I had the tendencies to burden myself with. I am getting a little overwhelmed.

There are so many things going on simultaneously or one after another for a while now, so much so I don't know where to start. Maybe I could list the headings down first and later elaborate on them in more details.

I don't have the mood to beautify my words. Truth is, someone is getting big-headed with the power and authority along with the promotion, which she so proudly claimed to be rightful.  Then there is another someone who is obviously purposefully doing the wrong thing yet confidently justifies her actions with others' wrongs or imperfection. And Micky is so tied up with work and his circle of friends that it is almost ridiculous to even think that he doesn't have the time to sit down with me, pay full attention and listen to what problems I have to talk about. And more of my personal life will be eaten up to attend more of my University classes and part-time night shift for that extra income.

Where the hell is my social life?

Where were the days when all I have to think about all day is what time are we meeting to play basketball?

My thoughts can go on for thirty pages, but I am just so frustrated to the point that I am lost for words.