Tuesday, June 17, 2014

I'm losing faith in our Army

Okay loh~

Our Taiwan trip is busted. I don't feel sour about it though since we haven't actually planned or booked anything yet. But still, the army is seriously a huge bully. Nobody regulates and monitor the higher management and their reigns. It is ridiculously incorrigible. I can't wait for Micky to get out of this Sergeant course and yet now he has to continue attending his PS course, which will start almost immediately after he pass out from the current one.

And he was not even informed about it until 2 weeks before his graduation!
They might as well tell him on the graduation day itself!

I'm not whiny because I can't go to Taiwan, but I am whiny because I can't bear to see Micky suffer any longer. Nobody cares about his welfare. Nobody cares about his health. Nobody cares about his moral. Nobody cares about him. This is how heartless and cold the army has been.

Maybe..

Maybe there is a handful of officers and sergeants who are really good. But I would say that most of them are power hungry assholes, and they don't value the real potentials but rather settle with submissive bootlickers. THIS is our army. Rotten from top down bottom.

After his PS course, he will be going to bedok camp for 3 weeks and the month after he will be flying again. So that's probably about it for 2014! Worst year ever.