Micky and I celebrated Valentine's cum 38 months together on last Saturday. We first cabbed to Athlete's Circle at Raffles Place to collect his Urbanthlon Package. He's going to take part in this madness running event which is going to be so dirty and disgusting. It's going to be held on this Sunday. I'm going to bring a tub of shampoo and shower gel for him, and air refresheners. LOL!
We went to ION for a sumptous meal at the Imperial. But honestly speaking, the food were average; not the really tasty food you expect from such a restaurant. We were going to have Fish and co. but I got tempted by the duck and I pulled Micky in. Shit. I was so cheated. We were full though.


We were bored of ION, so we decided to go to Heeren.
On our way, we visited Wisma
and bought ourselves some authentic snacks from history.
We stopped by Cineleisure to get our movie tickets before we went over to Heeren. Micky saw this bag that was really nice and he said that he's going to buy it for me if I liked. But they didn't have a new piece. So I gave it up. We went over to Heeren and it was a shame, cos Heeren is going through a makeover. The mall was practically empty.
We then hopped on to Scape and continue looking for my bag. But flea that day was horrible. Both of our legs started to ache and we decided to just slack around outside the theatre until the movie starts. We watched 'One for the Money'. It was an average movie too. Some parts were funny, but mostly boring. The storyline is good. But I don't know, micky and I were like falling asleep through the movie.
We got out of the theatre and started exiting the place. On our way down, I saw this really nice bag and Micky suggest that I should just go in and take a look. Finally I made my choice and I got a new bag!! My anniversary gift from my sweet boyfriend.
Micky brought me to Cold Stone for dessert. Finally, he bought me to Cold Stone! On our way there, we were approached by this guy with a basket of roses. Throughout the day Micky had wanted to buy me a rose but I didn't want it. So I said the next time we see one again, we'll take it. So this time, he bought it for me. LOL!
The staffs at Cold Stone were funny and they seem to have so much fun making the Ice Creams. It was humourous to watch. We shared a cup of chocolate devotion. It was indeed dangerously chocolatey. Good thing Baobao bought a bottle of Evians.
We just had a few mouthful of ice cream and suddenly there was a BOOM and the place blacked out. Can you believe it? Mandarin Gallery blacked out. It was romantic though, considering it's valentine's season. I don't see anyone panic at all. After the ice cream, we shopped a little at Mandarin Gallery and finally we decided it was time to go home cause both our legs are breaking.
The rose survived for 5 days now and still surviving.

These 2 teddies were gifts Micky brought back from his Desaru trip.
LOL! So cute!

I love you Baobao.
Thank you for giving me such a wonderful celebration!
And thank you for taking such good care of me. =)
Micky bought a hearty cracker from Mandarin Gallery.
LOL! This is funny.
I don't know why I looked like 'Tam Jia Gui'.
Finally i get to present Micky my handmade Cupcake.
But it was left in the fridge for too long.
I guess it can't be eaten anymore.

Nevertheless, he liked it. =)