For the entire of the last two weeks.
I have been indulging on those city tour.
Walking miles like a walk-a-thon.
I probably need to go for some heels spa already.
Besides travelling nonstop for weeks. I have been very emo too. Some shit happened. People at workplace forgot to bring their brains. My classmates are all gan-chiong spiders. Chionging the project and fighting for the finish line. I feel like I'm being stretched out like a rubberband. So today I've decided to take a break. I skipped school! I'm not guilty about it anyways. There is absolutely no reason for me to mistreat myself.
I love my boyfriend! Even though he had been in a horribly bad mood these days, however, he still accompanied me on all my scouting over in town. But good thing we are not alone. So while I do some research, Baobao would have someone to keep him company.

This was at Orchard Ion.
And the day we watched 2359 together.

This guy is my ultimate enemy!
He always snatch my boyfriend away from me!
LOL!
Anyways, this Japanese restaurant has really good stuff.
Everything is worth the mOney~
I thought the card scanning purchase system is an awesome concept. Because when you purchase, you just need to give your card and it will all be in the bill. Then before you leave the place, you just give your card to the cashier and the whole bill will be out. You would not have to experience footing the bill as you order, then you need to hold on to your money, your wallet and carry the tray of foods.
The other good thing about this is when you go with a group of friends, it is easy to split the bill, because literally, you just foot the bill of your own card. But the most brilliant part of this whole system is, you will have a high tendency to overspend. You would be so happily scanning the cards and enjoying the convenience. Then you get a huge shock at your bill at the end of the day. LOL!
