Last weekend was enjoyable for me.
Baobao came to my house immediately after he booked out. He wanted to have breakfast over at the beef noodles house, so we travelled all the to Suntec City for his favourite food. Beef was like cheap only over there. There were more beef meats than noodles. LOL! We were so full after eating. We had a short walk before travelling down to Yishun to catch our Kungfu Panda! =)
Kungfu Panda 2 was awesome! Even better than part one! I loved it so much! Baobao and I were laughing non-stop. After the movie, Baobao started yawning away and so we went back home to play DOTA!
Anyway, Baobao fell alseep without me and woke up very early in the morning to have breakfast with Andy. I couldn't wake up. But well, he bought breakfast back. =)
They played DOTA again. He got to play with Andy for a round. Then when I wanted to join in and everyone was like okay, but we needed to wait for a couple of minutes for someone to host then game, and in the end, the game was cancelled. I was so freaking disappointed. =(
We 'da-bao' dinner all the way from Chong Pang back for my family. We had a sumptuous meal! After that, Baobao and I went back to his house to collect our Doraemon mah-jong set. We played mah-jong at my house with my mum and my brother until 130am. My mom's luck was unbelievable, and I was the ultimate loser. =(
It was fun though.
And the 'back-to-school' vicious cycle starts again.