Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Million Wishes

Baobao is finally back from missing, but he wasn't gonna book out yet until tomorrow.
And even though he is back, the rest of the days are going to be busy busy busy.
I don't know when can we get back to the kind of life we used to have.

I want to go back to the days where we just sit at the bench crapping through the night,
or take a long night stroll, or play mahjong at your house and fall asleep beside you.

Entrepreneurship is making me so depressed. When everyone is going into their mid research, my group decided to change our idea and start from scratch again. I really hope we can catch up, but seriously, the people in my team are all procrastinators. Everyone just waits for someone to ask them to do work. I feel so screwed. 

Presentation is in 2 weeks time, yet all of us have tests on next week to be worried about. Just had to be at this time, we decided to start all over again. I hope we're not doomed. And my study progress is falling behind. ZOMG! I'm seriously so stressed. I need a breather.

Everyone is going on a holiday, even mom.
But all I can anticipate for everyday is to have time to take a good nap.
Sigh~~ I want to enjoy too!!