Thursday, March 17, 2011

Days Pass Like Normal

15th of March is our 27th months.

We woke up with a naughty idea
and after we tried convincing ourselves many times over
I SKIPPED WORK!

Yay! So I accompanied Baobao to the temple tor realise that the thing he was looking for wasn't there anymore. Before that, we bought breakfast from causeway point and we managed to finish eating through the bus journey. So went travelled to 768 to see his banyan doctor. The doctor still remember me! LOL! After his consultation, we went back to admiralty to get my MC.

I told the doctor I had mensus cramps and the doctor told me because my machine was too cold and it spoiled. When I told Baobao, he laughed non-stop. At least this time, I got some useful pills. We went back to his house and he freaking started playing DOTA. Good thing he kept me occupied with his Pata-Pon. It was so fun!

Then we had a little discussion and fell asleep. I fell asleep because he fell asleep. Retard! But well, we managed to wake up and went back to my home for dinner! =) And we watched a movie 'Little Fockers' and  he had to go home already. =( Because he was LEAVING~~~ to Malaysia the next morning.

-----------------------------------------

He woke me up at 6 and we had a really early breakfast with his family, and then I went back home to sleep.
AND HE WAS GONE!!!!!!!!!!! For 3 days. =(

Work was madness. I was made the service ambassador and it was the worst job ever! Nobody likes being an ambassador because you will go home with severe body ache. Work ended at 630pm and I rushed down to Yishun to continue my Beanie job. =( It was crazy too because my body ache kicked in and I was sore all over.

Went home at 12am sharp and good thing I managed to catch the last train. I was so worried because the information board indicated 'do not board'. Anyway, I reached home, shagged. And slept the whole night, morning and afternoon.

-----------------------------------------

Travelled all the way to town today just to buy something, and travelled back home, because my head was hurting so much. Slept all the way until dinner time. I'm sick now. Everybody is sick. I didn't know how to give concern when I am sick myself. It felt like as though the things I said are for myself actually. Sigh... Not a good day.

And tomorrow will be hell again.

-----------------------------------------

But one good thing to look forward to was Baobao is coming back! I might have said that 1 day felt like years, but surprisingly, this time everything felt so fast-forwarded. My days are like 16x on the DVD player. And  tomorrow Baobao is back! LOL! That's a good thing I guess. =)