There were many temp staffs hired for a period of 2 weeks with us during our red hot sales period. Most of them are fresh O level graduates. With two more helpers in my department, I feel less stressed because at least I will not be the only bullied one there. We can help to split the bullied portion. LOL!
It was supposed to be my off day yesterday, but it because a half day for me. Lack of off days cause me to develop the stoning syndrome.
It was the first day of our red hot sales today and I see the significant increase of customers. They were still considered few though, but at least there is an increase. I was in charge of fitting room today and it was boring as hell. I kept stoning non-stop. =(
KFC 2 piece chicken meal is $5.50 now! I had been eating that for a consecutive of 2 days with Ken. It was CHEAP and filling. LOL!
It will be another 2 days of full shift before my off day. Damn cui. I don’t know if I can pull through this horrible ‘stone’ age. But Friday, Ms Poo will be coming down to visit me. =) I hope I can discuss some serious matter with her.
I still haven solve my allowance problem.
I kept forgetting.
I should ask for it tomorrow.
REMEMBER!