Friday, January 14, 2011

Xiao Long Bao @ Holland Village with Baobao's cute recruits on Wednesday night. I gave Baobao wrong direction because I was thinking of the porridge buffet. So I told him it was at Novena. HAHA! In the end he asked me to ask Elaine how to go, and she said we had to go Bukit Batok to take a bus. But good thing Baobao was engrossed with his PSP. So I led him out of the train at YCK and we cabbed to HV.

His recruits were all very cute. 2 came really late and they were attacked with the last order. They decided to order 8 sets of Xiao Long Bao. Prior to that, someone ordered 6 sets for them already. So a total of 14 sets came and the 2 of them had to clear all of it.

The two late comers.
They drove with Iphone GPS. Yet they couldn't find the place. Then when they parked their car, they walked to the other Crystal Jade Restaurant. LOL! They just damn cute lah!
 Happy ain't they? LOL!

We left at 1 am plus, until the staff came to tell us they were closing. So they were saved and didn't need to finish the XiaoLongBao. God knows how many things we hid in between the baskets.

They went clubbing after that, and Baobao sent me home.