Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Not a good day.
Everything that is happening to me is my own fault.
I invited all the bad luck to myself.
I kept quiet and stand alone when I should be responding.
I said and did many things when I shouldn't have.
I am everything wrong.
That's just it.
Nobody else to blame,
Cause I ain't got a brain.

Pulled through the night with crazy cramps.
Woke up at 7am with a 37.9 Degrees Celsius.

Work was crazy.
I was alone for 1 hour and I messed up really badly.
Too many orders, and too many procedures.
I can't do it. Because I was too stupid.
So were my arms and legs.

And again, I have only myself to blame.
No excuses.
Because why can others do it and I can't.
Burnt myself too many times I lost count.
I can only try to figure out with the the visible scars on my hands.
Like a old lady..

Came home with a 38.2.
Great. And I still need to chiong 2 projects.
Yes again, I brought it on myself.
Because I chose to play when I had the time.

Going to pull through the night with a couple of painkillers.
Then keep my mind focused on the projects.
Hopefully stomach upset and cramps stop bothering me together.

Now I'm seriously screwed up girl.
Go to hell!