Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Nobody will understand what I am going through.
I am not the type that will embrace optimism in my life.

I am sorry that I am not able to filter out the good from the bad.
I cannot even weigh the difference.
Because to me, no matter how much good there is,
Bad means still not good enough.

If you really want to make someone happy, why bother with adding the negativity?
It makes everything feels logical, and realistic, and sad.

'Even though there will be scars for life, but your wounds are healing fast.'
OR
'Even though you are ugly, but I'll still be your friend.'
Either one, none of it makes anything looks any better.

If I want to listen to realistic reports,
I might as well hang out with an argumentative essay.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few thoughts of the day:

  1. Obese people should take the seats in a crowded train.
  2. Old people should strictly take the lift instead of jamming the escalator with their slow motions.
Not trying to be mean, but just some things to consider...