Painted my nails yellow again!
It makes me feel myself.
I went to Iluma with my group mates for our research and it was a really short trip. After we got the pictures we wanted, all of us separated. But I am glad that I communicate well with MJ (exchange student from Korea). She's really friendly and talkative. Talking to her makes me want to learn Korean Language. But well, I'm pretty stuck at Japanese Language right now and besides, my boyfriend likes Japanese Girls. LOL! Let's just take one step at a time.
I want to go eat at Eboshi Shotengai.
But it is super expensive. =(
Tomorrow I'm going to Kranji for my National Education Field Trip. Our groups chose the theme on War Memorial. I hope it would be fun. I hate the person who planned our timetable. If our lesson had not ended late on Wednesdays, we would be able to go for the NE trip to TEKONG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been wanting to go in there ever since I know about that place. I'm a Army Fanatic! Sigh~ Wasted... And now I had to do some War Memorial thing.
-----------------------------------------------
Maybe, everything just don't matter anymore.