Monday, November 22, 2010

It felt as if I hadn't had my weekends last week. I worked until KiSiao already. Sunday was really good until someone came. Then everything seemed to be screwing up here and there. I heard that my pay for the previous job will be coming in by the end of this month. Let us wait and see... I am more interested in my McCafe salary though.

Baobao pissed me off. Recently when I call him, he'll always be playing poker with his friends. Then he wouldn't concentrate on talking to me on the phone. And most of the time I'll be listening to him laugh at whatever that was none of my concern. I feel retarded calling him.

I mean, normally when your loved one calls, wouldn't you be wanting to excuse yourself from whatever that you are doing as quickly as possible to talk to them? But Baobao didn't feel that way. Me calling is just like eating another meal. No big deal. I got fed up listening to him ignoring me and I thought to myself: 'why did I even called?' I can't believe poker games are on par with me.

Simply pissed.