Thursday, November 11, 2010

I love my new blogskin!

Everytime I open the page, it immediately fills me up with so much energy!!
Finally I found something that I can match yellow with and it wouldn't look so amateur.

Everyone is going to bomb me with this, but really, I don't care! Haha! Because I love this! And I can see Baobao's picture everyday, since now we can only meet up once every few weeks. And he is always so uncontactable!! Can't blame him though. I'm going to bore everyone with my Baobao's picture! Haha!

No bashing~!

The time of the month is killing me!! But the weird thing is, it made me feel so much calmer. I mean, these few days I have been super emo and such. But after the time of the month is here, I am well again!

But today is a sleepy day. I was really blur today. I was stone-ing in class and just flipping my few pages of paper randomly in hope that something extraordinary will happen, but no. Then after class, I was walking to the waffle store and I started stoning again. Aunty asked me what I wanted, 'butter..... cheese..... no wait, butter.....'

While walking out of the foodcourt, I heard someone call me MayBao! It was that small-eyes-Carina. LOL! She was with Limin & they were munching on a sausage. Looks damn amusing to me. I also don't know why. I went to Cheers to get some Chips and as I came out, someone shouted really loudly, 'MAY!!!!' I knew it was Caleb! Because he is the only person that could irritate me like this. LOL! It was really sad that I couldn't join them for movies tomorrow because I'll be attending my brother's parade. Maybe next time!

Then while discussing with Caleb, suddenly someone was stalking behind me. It was PAN YUTING! LOL! So random to see her in school again. It was almost 6 in the evening and she was still jumping around in school. I don't know why but I feel like everyone is out to irritate me today. HAHA!

I travelled back to Causeway point to get dinner for my family, but I didn't know what to buy. By the time I decided on something, I'd already walked around the foodcourt twice. LOL! Then as I was buying chicken noodles, there was this girl and 2 guys inside. Then they were discussing something and looking at me, but I didn't care much. After when she passed me my takeaways, she introduced me to one of the guy. LOL!

It was so weird I walked away quickly.

Finally I am home and eating my dinner.
I am so happy to see my parents eating excitedly.
I'm a happy girl!

And facebook photos makes me laugh non-stop!