2 Tests tomorrow and I still haven't started revising.
I have no mood at all.
Some things have been happening at home and I feel so sad and troubled. I wish I could help in some way, but I feel like a useless daughter for taking so long with my education. For now, I just want to study hard and work hard to earn more money for myself. Hopefully, I can stop taking money from my parents and use my own earnings for all of my own expenses.
And I said I want to buy 5 new dresses with my first pay. But in the end I used it all to repay my debts. Now I am just looking forward for my next pay. A friend offered me a better job with a pay more than 6 dollars. I really didn't want to be realistic but with my current situation at home, I couldn't help be tempted with that offer. But I honestly do enjoy my work at McCafe. I mean, all the friends I made just from the 1st day of work. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Working is so fun. I am afraid to jump to a whole new environment again.
But then again, weighing out all the factors including time and energy, I still decided to stick around McCafe. It is good enough for me, for now. I really do hope for a pay raise though. HAHA!
--------------------------------------
I have always been walking on a hanging bridge.
Nothing gives me a sense of security.
Being poor is the biggest cause of my misery.
I have no dependants.
If only money do drops from the sky.