Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Preparation for Baobao's return is going well.
Everything is sticking close to my plans.

Great Thanks to Musicque for the wonderful birthday present for him.
And also thanks Eugene for the effort of making the trip just for me.
Also special thanks to Yuting for topping everything up with this super nice gift from Thailand.

I may probably just need to get a nice haircut soon.
He's going to get a huge surprise.

---------------------------------

Counting down to 2 more weeks and my life of boredom will be over!
Maybe I really prefer studying.
Because that is when at least I know what I am exactly doing and working hard for.
And I don't have to care about annoying people.
Because my scores are mine to control.

2 days after TEP week, Baobao will be coming back!
I have already made plans to pon school for that day.
TOO BAD~

---------------------------------

I feel so crap when I can't complain to anyone...