Man: Why did you create the women so beautiful?
God: So that you will fall in love with women.
Man: Why did you create them so dumb?
God: So that they will fall in love with men.
You are as shallow as this stupid man here. Girls are not slaves to begin with and you have no right to abuse her. Physical abuse like yours is no love at all, and it is just right that she leaves you for good. You are everything WRONG in her life, so get the hell out of there FOREVER!
I am not hateful that you almost hit me there, but I am just glad you dug your own grave. If you hadn't had tried to vent it on me too, she might not have realise what a huge shit you are! And I am glad you showed it to her before she tries to forgives you again.
--------------------------------------------
Hello Baobao.
You've gone missing for a long time now and it makes me regret that moment when I missed your calls. Now I miss you like soooooooooooooooooooo much! Well, good news for you. I am posted to Japanese Language class! Am I not getting closer to the kind of Japanese girls that you like? LOL! Will you love me more?
I will still be waiting faithfully for your call everyday, and I'll promise to wake up early too, just in case you'll call. I've been a good girl here, and getting fat too. Do you still want me? I'm so scared of the day you'll come back and say, 'oh my~ have you grown?'. I'm so sorry for ballooning, and I tried not to eat too much in Cheers. But when you're bored and the whole store was food, it's hard to resist sometimes. Alright, I'm so guilty now.
--------------------------------------------
I'm so sad that I can't freaking save money! Why? Why are there always things to stop my from saving? I keep saving and having to spend it away in the end. I painstakingly saved like 50 bucks to return to Elaine and then my dad asked me to pay for my own concession this month. OMG!! I'm so sorry Elaine, your money have to wait. LOL! Now my piggybank is back to zero dollars. SO sad lah!