Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Look at my babies, so cute.
They are learning to share the candies.

Today was a happy day. Stock take ended really early. We were 1 and a half hours faster than the previous batch. So we were released early. Then Ms Ching treated us to MAGNUM MINI!
Yay!!

After work, I went to help Eugene buy his @ cash because I still owe him money, and it was super complicated. LOL! But I managed to find the right one to buy. I just realised NYP sells the game cash cards too. But too bad, I cannot buy because we closed for stock take.

After buying the cards, I went to look for my friend to check if she's okay. Good thing she picked up my phone, and I am glad she is slowly picking up. I'm sorry I couldn't give any better advice, but if she needed someone to talk to, I told her to not hesitate to look for her good friends. I'm sure they'll be there for her.

I know I might have not been a close friend to her, and it is by chance that I found out about her little secret, and maybe after today, we won't even talk anymore. But I'm glad that I did something right for her and I hope she'll start living for herself from today.

Walked home from admiralty. Like OMG! I was perspiring like mad when I got home. Mummy cooked fried rice and it was super delicious. I had always liked her fried rice. =) I'm dead beat now, and kinda like on low blood pressure after that debate with my parents about the layout of my bedroom. I wanted it this way, but they wanted it that way. Then there was this fengshui analysis and everything else. But my bedroom is just THIS BIG! There is little room for adjustment in the first place. I was really sianified lors when everything just doesn't work.

Small room, huge furnitures.
How to arrange??!
Headache..