Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Lack of rest has been making me increasingly short-tempered.

Every morning I had to leave home at 9am for school, and after school I had to rush down to work. Work ends at hopelessly 1130pm. By the time I got home, it was past 12am and I had to prepare my tutorials!! Then the cycle repeats again.

I feel so stressed.
I feel so shagged.
I feel so irritated.

And I feel so apologetic to all my friends and family whom I had accidentally shot my daggers at. I was so tired, I didn't even have the energy to sound friendly sometimes. When I realise I did something mean, I feel so bad and blamed myself for being so careless with my feelings. Please forgive me, everyone. I will learn to handle my stress management already!

I am especially thankful to my beloved boyfriend because he took all the shits from me these few days with nothing less than a smile. I feel like I had been bullying him since the day he got back home. I should be the one making him feel loved, but because of my horrible schedules and exhaustion, I took it all out on him instead.

Thank you Baobao for still caring for me endlessly with a smile even when I was sulking to the maximum or even ignored you. I was somehow surprised because, in the past, you would be sulking with me. But now, not only that you didn't even show your temper, but you stayed closed to me and watching over me. It made my temper go away. Somehow, I just couldn't bear to ignore you when I see you smile.

Well, good news! I am quitting my job and heading for a better one. A job with more flexibility. Thanks to JiaJun! I hope that my interview goes well tomorrow. =)