I've been addicted to Eminem's No Love.
It's so strong and hateful.
This should have came when I was in Primary school.
I might just turn out to be the baddest girl in the history.
Anyways, I am so proud of myself. I did a round of light exercises this morning. My first set of perspires in the weeks when Baobao's away. Haha! Yes, I know it's a little late. But if you really look at it, it is never too late start it now. And I have finally started to move. But I really hope the aches don't come.
This month is like spending month. Oh gosh, I've tried so hard to save but I just keep having to spend it away. I feel so sad. I have also been planning for the future. I would like to get two bicycles so Baobao and I can go cycling whenever we want. We can save on the travelling fare too and keep myself fit fit!
Ahh~~ I miss you boyfriend dearly...