I just got to know of a friend's sad case.
I might have just said that maybe her focuses were at the wrong places or that her lack of interest led to the tragedy. But honestly speaking, I am really envious of her. At least she didn't give up her dreams. But I gave up my dreams for the sake of my studies.
I really miss the times I will complain of late practices, but in fact I always had fun and I would always take back valuable learnings home. I miss the times rehearsing for a concert of competition and the times at the back stage. I miss the proud lights in the halls when I'm on stage. I miss the silence when the baton is up.
And I miss the most was the time I managed to reach my double high C with such great ease, thanks to Mr Yap. At that time I was really amazed at how it was not a dream to be able to reached those notes with a smile.
But I told myself that I will not live in regrets. Even though I have stopped for this moment, but it does not mean that it will be the end. Since I have chosen this path, I will continue to walk on and do well in what I had chosen. And in the future, when I am ready, I will go back to where I had left and continue to do even better.